Shanghai Ruijin Hospital
Dr. Wenqing Long went to The Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Cochin Hospital, Paris, France for further study in 1996, and obtained the certificate of foreign resident doctor in France. She graduated from the University of Paris in 1998 with a master's degree in Reproductive Physiology. During the DEA degree in medicine of six major reproductive Physiology departments in Paris, she focused on the study of anti-Murlerin hormone and ovarian granulosa cell tumor, established transgenic mice of ovarian granulosa cell tumor. Her work was presented at the Annual Conference of Endocrinology in France, and several papers were published in the American journal J Clin Endocrinolo Metab. In 2002, she went to the Training Center of Gynecology and Surgical Endoscopy (CICE) of Hotel Dieu Hospital in Clermont-Ferrand, France for further study. She has rich experience in clinical diagnosis and treatment of laparoscopy.
- Deputy Director, Obstetrics and Gynecology department, Ruijin Hospital, Shanghai Jiao Tong University School of Medicine
- Director, Fertility & Reproductive Medicine Center
- Member, Obstetrics and Gynecology Branch, Shanghai Medical Association
- diagnosing and treating gynecological disoders
- infertility, endometriosis, uterine fibroids, ovarian cancer, and gynecologic malignancies
- laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgeries