Deputy Chief Physician, Master
Dr. Chen has years of experience on multi-disciplinary management of clinical critical patients, evaluation and treatment of difficult airway, especially for patients with severe complications such as cardiopulmonary complications, preoperative evaluation, anesthesia management, first-aid resuscitation and perioperative respiratory support. She has published 7 academic papers and 4 SCI papers in core journals. Dr. Chen is currently a member of Shanghai Stomatological Association.
- Director, Endoscopy Center, Shanghai Circle Harmony Xinyong Clinic
- Training Physician, Department of Anesthesiology, Queen Mary Hospital, University of Hong Kong
- Former associate chief physician, Department of anesthesiology, Huashan Hospital affiliated to Fudan University
- gastrointestinal endoscopy and endoscopic treatment
- anesthesia management of children's ophthalmotolaryngology
- impact of surgical anesthesia on children's psychological development