Shanghai Ruijin Hospital
Ph.D, M.D, Chief Physician, Professor, Doctoral Supervisor
Dr. Wang went to Hematology Institutes in Paris for her postdoctoral studies from 2008 to 2010. She has extensive clinical experience various blood diseases. She has published more than 50 papers in professional magazines such as "Blood", "Leukemia" and others. She has over 10 years of teaching experiences in clinical hematology, as well as a PBL certified teacher in medical school. Dr. Wang has won a number of provincial and national awards on scientific and technological projects.
- Youth Committee Member, Hematology Society, Chinese Medical Association
- Member of the Society for Experimental Hematology
- Member of the Union Youth Committee for Geriatric Lymphohematoma
- treating complicated lymphoma cases
- in-depth research on the drug resistance mechanism of lymphoma