Shanghai Ruijin Hospital
Dr. Ding went to Lyon Cardiovascular Hospital in France and St. Margaret's Hospital in Marseille for further study. He participated in editing of three monograph compilations: New Clinical Diagnosis and Treatment Manual ,Outpatient Surgery and Thrombus & Hemostasis. He has published more than 30 papers in Chinese Journal of Practical Surgery, Chinese Journal of Clinical Surgery, Chinese Cancer Clinic, Hong Kong Journal of Surgery, Surgical Theory and Practice.
- Chief Physician of General Surgery, Ruijin Hospital, Shanghai Jiao Tong University School of Medicine
- Director of Surgery, Special Needs Department, Ruijin Hospital, Shanghai Jiaotong University School of Medicine
- the surgical treatment of vascular diseases
- the diagnosis and treatment of abdominal surgical diseases
- malignant thyroid nodules and arthrodesis