Dr. Jianjing TONG
Shanghai Ruijin Hospital
Deputy chief physician; master’s supervisor
She received her bachelor’s degree and master’s degree in clinical medicine from Shanghai Second Medical University. She has been practicing for more than 20 years. She was a resident in the Department of Internal Medicine and Department of Emergency, Shanghai Xinhua Hospital, and then tooke the role of attending physician and deputy chief physician in the Department of Emergency and Department of General Practice, Shanghai Ruijin Hospital. She studied in the Ohio State University Medical Center, US as a visiting scholar in 2012-2013.
- Deputy director, Department of Primary Care, Ruijin Hospital
- Member of Group of Education and Training, Chinese Society of General Practice, Chinese Medical Association
- Member of Shanghai Medical Society General Medical Section, Shanghai Medical Association
- Youth committee member, Chinese Society of Emergency Medicine, Chinese Medical Association
- Member of Group of Disaster Medicine, Chinese Society of Emergency Medicine, Chinese Medical Association
- Member of Group of Management, Chinese Society of Emergency Medicine, Chinese Medical Association
- Youth committee member, Shanghai Medical Society of Emergency Medicine, Shanghai Medical Association
- Secretary, Emergency Medicine branch of Shanghai Medical Doctor Association
- Committee member, First Aid and Resuscitation branch of Chinese Society of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesiology, Chinese Medical Association
- Lead trainer, Basic Life Support / Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Classes, American Heart Association
- Member, Chronic Disease Comprehensive Management Association
- She has rich experience in the treatment and diagnosis of common and prevalent diseases in internal medicine and critical cases, especially the management of complex diseases and those of unknown etiology.